Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
How can we help you
1. What information is collected and how can we use it?
1.1 What information is collected by us?
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. We will only collect the information that is necessary for its specified, concrete, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. You have the right to choose whether or not to provide the information we have requested, but in most cases, if you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to your queries.
Depending on the service you choose, we may collect the following types of information:
1.1.1 information that you provide to us
We may collect any personal information you provide to us, which is necessary for the service you choose. For example, you may provide your Google/Facebook Account information or your Apple ID information when you sign in; you may provide us your email address when you send feedback to us and/or wish to receive emails from us.
1.1.2 information that we collect in your use of services
- Device or SIM-related information. For example, Google Advertising ID (GAID), Android ID, Mac address, Android version, screen display information (screen height, screen width), device manufacturer details, network operator, connection type, and basic hardware information.
- Information specific to you that may be assigned by third-party service providers and business partners. We may collect and use the information such as your advertising ID assigned by third-party service providers and business partners.
- Information related to your application usage, including application basic information, such as application version, application settings (region, language, and time zone), and application status record (e.g. downloading, installing, updating, deleting).
- The information generated when you use a service, Including each interface’s dwell time, the game running, click settings, click on leaderboards, click to collect, click on honors, click on draw/unlock button and the number of gold coins at the time, the game is over, active click incentive ads after the game over, collect Active clicks on the interface to motivate ads, autoplay video ads, and duration, achievement activation, click on the ads button.
- Log information: information related to your use of certain functions. For example, IP addresses, crash information, log information generated by using the services.
- Purchases information: we need to obtain your In-App Purchases information including transaction ID, purchased time, cost, product purchased, and device details including OS version, a phone model.
1.1.3 Non-personally identifiable information
We may also collect other types of information that are not directly or indirectly linked to an individual and which may not be defined as personal information according to applicable local laws. Such information may include statistical data generated when you use a specific service (e.g. daily usage events, page access events, page access time events, and session events); network monitoring data (e.g. request time, number of requests or error request, etc.); application crash events. The purpose of such collecting is to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected depend on how you use our services.
Such data is not personal information as it cannot be used to identify you. However, if we combine non-personal information with personal information, such information will be treated as personal information.
1.2 How we use the personal information that we collect
The purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with our services and to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other regulatory requirements. Here are more detailed examples of how we use your information (which may include personal information):
- Operating basic features. We may use your information to run interactive features such as notify you about changes to our service and communicate with you.
- Record game settings and progress: To make it easier for you to find and use previous game records, we provide you with records of the progress of the game, including but not limited to points, virtual currency, etc., as well as recording user’s game settings, including but not limited to sound, vibration, etc. When you log in to this Product, you can choose to skip the previously passed levels without starting over. We also record your game’s highest score and game achievements for leaderboard features. We provide the ability to delete history, you can delete the history as needed.
- Conducting relevant promotional activities, such as providing marketing and promotional activity and coupons.
- Conducting data analysis. Device related information and application related information may be used to analyze and develop statistical information on the use of our services to ensure the stability and security of the application.
- Payment transactions: in order to maintain a record of your transaction history and provide restore purchase service for payments on Google Play or iOS App Store.
- In-App Purchases: This Product enables in-app purchases. We do not process payments for in-app purchases nor have access to your credit card information.
- Improving user experience. To improve, promote, and develop the quality of our services of this Product and thus provide you with better services and new services.
- Diagnosing service failures. Logs information may be used to help diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, and provide you with user support.
2. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
We do not sell any personal information to third parties. We may sometimes share your personal information with third parties (as described below) in order to provide or improve the products or services based on your requirements.
2.1.1 Sharing that you actively choose or request
With your explicit consent or at your request, we will share your personal information within the scope of your consent/request with specific third parties designated by you.
2.1.2 Sharing information with our group
In order to successfully conduct business operations and to provide you with all the functions of our services, we may share your personal information from time to time with other Firephoenix affiliated parties.
2.1.3 Sharing with Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners
In accordance with legal requirements, legal procedures, litigation, and/or requests from public agencies and government agencies, Firephoenix may need to disclose your personal information. If the disclosure is necessary or appropriate for national security, law enforcement, or other matters of public importance, we may also disclose information about you. In order to enforce our terms or protect our business, rights, assets or services, or to protect users, or if the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the following purposes (detecting, preventing and resolving fraud, unauthorized use of the service, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activities), we may also disclose information about you. (There may be occasions when Firephoenix may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent if it is and only to the extent it is permitted under applicable data protection laws). This may include providing your personal information to a public or government agencies; communicating with third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, violations, and other harmful behaviors.
In addition, we may share your personal information with:
- our accountants, auditors, lawyers, or similar advisers when we ask them to provide us with professional advice; and
- investors and other relevant third parties in the event of an actual or potential sale or other corporate transaction related to an entity in the Firephoenix and its affiliated parties; and
- any other third parties, if authorized by you to do so in relation to a specific disclosure.
Firephoenix will not transfer your information to any subject except in the following cases:
- Where we have obtained your explicit consent;
- If we are involved in the merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of its assets, we will notify you of any changes in the ownership, use, and any choice of your personal information you possibly possess by email and/or by posting a prominent notice on our application.
2.3 Public Disclosure
Firephoenix will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where we have obtained your explicit consent;
- Public disclosure based on law or reasonable grounds: including laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation, or at the request of the competent government departments.
3. How we store and protect your personal information
3.1 Firephoenix's security safeguards
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or other similar risks, we have put in place legally required physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on your using our services. We will ensure that we safeguard your personal information in accordance with applicable law. All your personal information is stored on secure servers and protected in controlled facilities. We classify your information based on importance and sensitivity and ensure that your personal information has the required level of security. We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against any unauthorized access and use. We conduct due diligence on third-party service providers and business partners to make sure that they are able to protect your personal information. We also check those appropriate security standards are maintained by these third parties by putting in place appropriate contractual restrictions, and where necessary, carrying out audits and assessments. In addition, our employees and those of our business partners and third-party service providers who access your personal information are subject to enforceable contractual obligations of confidentiality. We conduct security and privacy protection training courses and tests to enhance our employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information when transferred from you or to you via the Internet. We handle personal data breaches as required by applicable data protection law which includes, where required, notifying the breach to the relevant data protection supervisory authority and data subjects.
3.2 Retention Policy
4. Your Rights
4.1 Controlling Settings
Firephoenix recognizes that privacy concerns differ from person to person. Therefore, we provide examples of ways Firephoenix makes available to you on the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the aforementioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clear your app data or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2 Your rights to your personal information
Depending on applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to access, rectification, and erasure of any other personal information that we hold about you (hereinafter referred to as the request).
You may also write to us or contact us at the email address below.
- Through Firephoenix's exclusive access to request and for the protection of your information security, your request should be in writing (unless the local law explicitly recognizes the oral request);
- Provide sufficient information to enable Firephoenix to verify your identity and ensure that the applicant is the subject or legally authorized person of the requested information.
Once we obtain sufficient information to confirm that your request can be processed, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
- If any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to have your personal information corrected or completed based on the purpose of use.
- Based on the requirements of applicable laws, you have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. We shall consider the grounds regarding your erasure request and take reasonable steps, including technical measures. If the right is upheld, we may not be able to immediately remove the information from the backup system due to applicable legal and security technologies. If this is the case, we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the backup can be cleared or be made anonymous.
- We have the right to refuse to process requests that are not meaningful/entangled, requests that damage others' right of privacy, extremely unrealistic requests, requests that require disproportionate technical work, and requests not required under local law, information that have been made public, the information given under confidential conditions. If we believe that certain aspects of the request to delete or access the information may result in our inability to legally use the information for the aforementioned anti-fraud and security purposes, it may also be rejected.
5. How your personal information is transferred globally
- The personal information we collect and generate in operations in India is stored in data centers located in India.
If we need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliates or third-party service providers, we will comply with related applicable laws. We ensure that all such transfers meet the requirements of applicable local data protection laws by implementing uniform safeguards.
6. Protection of minors
We consider it the responsibility of the parent or guardian to supervise the child's use of our services. However, we do not offer services directly to a child or use personal data of children for the purposes of marketing.
If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that the minor has provided Firephoenix with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com to ensure that the personal information is removed immediately and that the minor is unsubscribed from any of the applicable Firephoenix services.
7. Do I have to agree to any third party terms and conditions?
9. Contact us
Firephoenix Studios Team.